We have taken care of everything for your stay!
Our two bedroom, two bathroom condo is spacious, bright and comfortable. It has all the comforts of home including:
- Fully equipped kitchen including large refrigerator, oven and stove, microwave, coffee maker, plates, utensils, glasses…the works!
- Strollers, Pack-N-Play and high-chair
- Leather couches, chairs and love-seat
- 2 large, flat-screen TVs with cable and a DVD player
- Free movies, games, books and toys
- Free high-speed WiFi
- And lots more!
The Windsor Hills Resort access includes:
- Full access to the new water park, slides and splash area
- Secure, gated entry, staffed 24 hours per day
- Large lagoon-style pool with zero-depth entry
- Hot tub/spa (that’s actually hot)
- Movie theater with FREE movies that you can choose to watch on the big screen
- Themed playgrounds
- Snack and gift shop (that stocks sodas, beer and wine as well as hot foods like loaded french fries)
- Basketball courts
- Beach Volleyball court
- Tennis courts
- Gym and Fitness area with lots of machines
- Arcade and game room
- Ping pong tables
- And more!
See what our guests are saying about their stays:
Would highly recommend.
Condo was very spacious and clean. Hosts checked in several times to see if we needed anything. Location was excellent and pool was as pictured.
Everything we needed... ready to go...
The apartment was VERY comfortable (especially after a long day of walking around Disney and Universal), and the community is excellent and very well-maintained. The facilities are all top-notch on top of the apartment being so wonderful. Easily a top choice. Thanks to Brian and Amy for a wonderful stay!
Your place was perfect for relaxing
Really enjoyed our stay. The place is clean, stocked, and the bed is amazing!
Great beds and amazing resort
We loved staying at this condo and the resort was amazing! The pool and slide were our favorites. Our family of 5 really enjoyed the hospitality and foam mattresses. The quality of the furniture was way better than a hotel. The kitchen had all we needed to make a couple of lunch and dinners. Will definitely stay again.