We have taken care of everything for your stay!
Our two bedroom, two bathroom condo is spacious, bright and comfortable. All the comforts of home including:
- Fully equipped kitchen including large refrigerator, oven and stove, microwave, coffee maker, plates, utensils, glasses…the works!
- Strollers, Pack-N-Play and high-chair
- Large, comfortable couches, chairs and love-seat
- Flat-screen TVs with 100s of channels and apps and a DVD player with a movie library
- Free games, books and toys
- Free high-speed, fiber optic WiFi
- And lots more!
The Windsor Hills Resort access includes:
- Full access to the water park, slides and splash area
- Secure, gated entry, staffed 24 hours per day
- Large lagoon-style pool with zero-depth entry
- Hot tub/spa (that’s actually hot)
- Movie theater with FREE movies that you can choose to watch on the big screen
- Themed playgrounds
- Snack and gift shop (that stocks sodas, beer and wine as well as hot foods like loaded french fries)
- Basketball, tennis and beach volleyball court
- BBQ and picnic area
- Gym and fitness room with lots of exercise equipment
- Arcade and game room
- Ping pong tables
- And more!
See what our guests are saying about their stays:
Close proximity to Disney was one of the main reasons we chose to stay in this condo. The gated community amenities are really nice, definitely an added bonus. The condo itself was very clean and layout worked well for our family. My only suggestion would be for the owners to invest in newer mattresses, nicer pillows and linens. Overall stay was great!
My two boys, husband and mother in law stayed here mid February and have not one complaint! Brian and Amy were amazing hosts - from their spot on communication to having little things around their house to make it feel like home (popcorn, games, books and comfy couches!) The beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was fully stocked with every pot and pan one would need to cook with!
The pool was great, although I do recommend getting their early to get a chair as a lot of larger families would section off chairs to hold.
I would highly recommend Brian and Amy’s place— we cant wait to come back!
Great first AirBNB experience! Wonderful and communicative hosts, clean and cozy residence, convenient location, budget friendly, and tons of great community amenities. Surprisingly, my daughters might have had more fun at the water park than they did at Walk Disney World! Definitely booking again in the future. Glowing 5-star rating from us! Thanks again Amy and Brian.
Pros: Very comfortable, spacious and well equipped apartment, with resort amenities. Close walk to the pool. Communication with the owner was great.
Cons: very soft mattress (if you like a hard mattress, like we do you will be disappointed)
We loved staying here. It was such a great location for Disney. We were able to get right in and off the parks. The water slides and pool were wonderful and even heated as it was a bit chilly a few days we were there. We loved the extra touches like games and strollers that were provided in the rooms.
Best hosts!! The condo was clean, spacious and had everything you needed! I’ve never given a perfect review before but there was nothing lacking! Highly recommend!!
Excellent location. Excellent hosts. Excellent home.
We loved having Brian and Amy’s place as our vacation launchpad. It is close to everything and it has tons of amenities to accommodate the perfect down day for a restful vacation!
Great, great place to stay at! Location is amazing and the best part. The place was equipped with every amenity you can think of and felt just like home! Definitely saving for future trips.